UNC System College Transfer Information for Community College Students

This link will give the degree pathways (CAA Baccalaureate Degree Plans) for NC community college students graduating with an Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.). You will need to scroll down to view the grid displaying the 16 UNC universities. After you click on a school, you should see a list of majors. Pick your desired major and a document should open showing courses you should take at PCC for that particular major.