Course Equivalencies 

Use this link to see how each UNC campus determines how courses completed at other institutions will transfer to a particular campus. Please consult the transfer advisor at your intended university for a complete evaluation of your courses. Note: If you intend on graduating with an A.A. or A.S. degree from Pamlico, you need to follow the CAA Baccalaureate Degree Plan of your intended university and major.