CAA Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure

The CAA Grievance Policy exists to provide transfer students who perceive that the terms of the CAA have not been honored an opportunity to officially file those concerns. A student may file a grievance within the first six weeks of the beginning of the term for which admission was offered at the college or university. The student may terminate the grievance procedure at any point.

To file a grievance, the student should obtain a CAA Student Grievance Form from the admissions office of the college or university to which he/she was admitted.

Click CAA Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure.pdf link to view the file.