Barton Community College Course Equivalency Crosswalk

All courses taken for general education credit toward an Associate in Arts or an Associate in Science degree will transfer to Barton. At Barton, these courses are accepted for core credit even if you have not yet completed your associate’s degree. The College does not give any credit for grades below a “C.”