Winston Salem State University: NCCCS Crosswalks

WSSU offers a very flexible process for transferring credits from an NCCC for students awarded an AA or an AS degree. This flexibility allows you a variety of options in meeting the requirement for one course in each of our seven General Education Areas of Knowledge and to apply credits towards courses in the major, electives in the major, and prerequisites for the major.

Look under the Understanding Transfer Equivalencies and Your Rights section.