NC Wesleyan Transfer Information

North Carolina Wesleyan College has articulation agreements with 16 community colleges and private two-year colleges in North Carolina. Students who receive their associate degree at any of these colleges will be eligible to transfer to Wesleyan with junior standing. Remaining degree requirements for these students depend on previous courses completed and the student’s major selection at Wesleyan. Students who are interested in transferring to Wesleyan under this program should contact the North Carolina Wesleyan College Admissions Office or the Adult Degree Program Office. Wesleyan has also developed a Course Equivalency Table that identifies the North Carolina Wesleyan College equivalent of courses offered at community colleges in North Carolina. Listed below are the colleges and the associate degree programs included in these agreements.

Click link to open resource.